Americans love pickup trucks. In fact, the Ford F-150 is the best-selling vehicle, not just truck, in the country. If you need some convincing on why you should join the truck club, here are five reasons to buy a pickup.
- Move some stuff. If you ever have to move something while owning a truck, you will wonder how you ever managed before. Throw whatever you can fit into the back of your truck and repeat until you’re finished.
- Get some cool accessories. Trucks are some of the best vehicles when it comes to accessories. Buy a tent that connects to your truck bed, get some unique seat covers, or add some roof rails.
- Tow heavy things. The 2017 Ford F-150 can tow up to 10,500 pounds; that equals a mighty big boat or trailer. Heavy-duty trucks can handle even more than that.
- Drive through rough terrain. When you opt for the four-wheel drive version of a pickup, you will get some rugged capabilities that can help get you through deep snow, thick mud, and uneven gravel.
- Get the respect you deserve. People will treat you differently based on the car you drive and when you drive a pickup, people will see you as confident and down-to-Earth.
If you want to get these and many other benefits, come test drive a great Ford truck at Highway Ford today.