Despite the hot dog’s seemingly low position in the food hierarchy, it has long been a summertime favorite. Who doesn’t love a smoky hot dog straight off the grill? But, did you know there is so much more you can do to a hot dog besides simply adding ketchup or mustard?
Here are some great hot dog recipes to spice up your favorite summertime food.
- Nacho Dog. Add chunky guacamole, a grilled tomato-chipotle sauce, cheese, jalapenos, salsa, and tortilla chips to take your hot dog to the next level.
- Pretzel buns. Try swapping out the bread for a new hot dog taste. Use a soft pretzel bun for your grilled dogs and add your favorite toppings to excite your taste buds.
- Texas Dog. With crunchy coleslaw, a sliced pickle, and a touch of barbecue sauce you might feel like you’re at the Texas State Fair.
- Brooklyn’s Corniest Hot Dogs. These hot dogs redefine what a corn dog is. Pile caramelized onions, bacon, corn, and cheese on top of these dogs for a tasty New York-inspired treat.
- Pescabrat. For something completely different, try whipping up these handmade fish-filled brats.
What is your favorite way to enjoy hot dogs? Share your favorite hot dog recipes in the comments below. If you have your own recipe for hot dogs, share it as well!
Everyone wants to feel satisfied after they purchase a new truck, but that doesn’t always happen. However, if you buy a 2015 Ford F-150, you’re probably going to love your new truck. The F-150 just came away with the highest truck score ever in the AutoPacific 2015 Vehicle Satisfaction Awards. This means 2015 Ford F-150 owners are the most satisfied truck owners around. So the 2015 Ford F-150 has been declared the most satisfying truck around! In addition to the F-150, the Ford F-Series Super Duty truck also scored the top position in its segment.
For the 2015 Vehicle Satisfaction Awards, AutoPacific surveyed tens of thousands of new car owners and asked them to rate their satisfaction with the new vehicle in 50 categories that include performance, fuel efficiency, styling, and interior comfort.
“The Vehicle Satisfaction Awards look at the big picture, including owners’ experiences with overall quality and safety,” said George Peterson, president of AutoPacific, “but it goes deeper than that. We also take into account the heart of the ownership experience to determine those vehicles that are extremely satisfying to their owners.”
The 2015 Ford F-150 satisfies with its best-in-class towing, payload, and EPA-estimated fuel efficiency. You’ll also love the fact that it received the top 5-star Overall safety rating for all cab configurations from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. With these attributes and more, it’s easy to see why the 2015 F-150 received the second-highest score ever recorded by AutoPacific, and the highest score ever for a truck.